Things that do not work, and consequent change requirements for Wikidot:
- Next/Previous in section. We propose adding a 'parent' selector to NextPage and PreviousPage. Done
- Show number of threads in a category. We propose %%children%% that provides number of child pages for current page. Done using CountPages.
- Show most active threads at top. We propose orderBy = "dateCommentAsc|dateCommentDesc".
- Show date and author of most recent reply comment. We propose %%comment_date%% and %%comment_author%%.
- Show number of views for a thread. We propose %%views%%.
- Sort sections into order. We propose to allow admins to rate pages to any value, so we can order by rating. Done manually, in section:_start, in any case needed so we could use CountPages, which does not work from inside ListPages.
- Notifications per section. We propose to extend Watchers with parent = "pagename" which watches a parent page for all changes to child pages.
- Watch this thread. We propose a button that watches / unwatches the current page. (Pro ticket 334)
All the new symbols should work both in ListPages and in _template.